Monday, June 8, 2015

Mama Get Your Sandals On!


     This was my best hiking day yet!!! Reason why?? I ditched the boots and bought some big, ugly, granny orthotics hiking sandals. 
     Yesterday in Sarria I tried on several pairs of shoes but they all felt like same song second verse. But when I tried on these puppies...it was like the organ playing Bach in Leon Cathedral accompanied by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. 
     They are beautiful to me. And Laraine says: "Mama get your socks and sandals on, we're going to town to get a mug."
     Everyday I think the scenery can't out do itself...but it does, over and over. 
     My heart is with Kim today speaking at his Mom's funeral. Everyone is there except Luke and I. I'm sure it will be a great day for a great lady. 
     Yesterday was sweet Abe's 3rd birthday. My thoughts have with Jackie and Jon. Why they were called to pass through this I don't know...but I do know everything happens for a reason. 


     And can I just say Laraine is the best company ever. We can shed a few tears, laugh hard at something, or walk a mile without talking, all within the course of an hour. I love her!
     

1 comment:

  1. LOL Jill you KNOW what I say about "socks and sandals"!! At least they aren't Birkenstocks... tee hee

    ReplyDelete