Friday, June 12, 2015

Perkified and it Feels So Good

     Today was easier than the past two. I perked up a bit. Perkified is a smidge above petrified (as in stone) at this stage of the walk. 
     Cloudy skies and a divine lunch with chocolate cream for dessert (a really rich pudding), and yah, that's all a girl hiking the camino really needs. (Oh yes...that and ibuprofen and acetaminophen...then I'm set.) (and band aids and moleskin and diet coke and the amazing bread here...) (and clean alburgues...) (you know--the simple things...)
     I haven't grown tired of the charm of this country. Sometimes when my feet and the weight of my pack are yelling at me, I just have to ignore them and look up and breath it in and be so so content. 
     I'm so happy for the journey!




No comments:

Post a Comment