Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful that...
- I'm not sleeping in a tent in a dew soaked field, but on a semi comfortable mattress  in an albergue 

-that I'm sharing an experience with my best friend unlike anything we could have imagined.
- that even after sharing a bed last night we are still simpatico

-that no dogs have chased us. 

- that I haven't had to pee outdoors yet

- that Spain believes in Coke not Pepsi

- For magical tree tunnels to walk through every day

- that no one is forcing me to eat octopus, the Galician favorite. 

- that every afternoon, I can call home and talk to Mark, who will be waking up and waiting for my call, who will have followed along our path on google earth so he knows where I've been better than I do. 

- that there are only 4 more days of walking to Santiago!



2 comments:

  1. Will you be "walked out" by this trip? Will it turn you into a cyclist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet picture of Mark and Grayson. I know your Grandkids miss you, but not half as much as Mark.

    ReplyDelete